Canvas Shoppe One Year Stitching and basic Fabric Warranty (normal usage and wear).
1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
3 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
5 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
5 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
10 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty Against Fade, Shrink & Rot
Gore Tenara Thread
GORE TENARA® Thread is guaranteed for the life of the cover fabric.
Our most popular premium marine fabric lasting years longer than basic marine fabrics. Thus,
the cost per season is about the same (maybe less) while you enjoy beautiful Sunbrella color & weave.
- Water Repellent and HIGH BREATHABILITY, UV resistant.
- 100 % acrylic fiber. Available in 70 vibrant colors.
- Beautifully woven, strong, durable canvas.
- Highly recommended for outdoor storage.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty (8+2) against Shrink, Fade and Rot.
Developed to fill the need for a fabric that will retain its color and strength in severe outdoor exposure yet still
provide a beautiful, rich appearance that today's fabricator expects. Weathermax solves the sagging, wetting,
extreme heat problems associated with acrylics and polyester fabric wtih an acrylic coating. Made of SaturaMax
a unique family of solution dyed yarns, Weathermax offers superior color consistency, excellent light fast characteristics
and is bleach cleanable. The extremely water repellent HydroMax finish gives WeatherMax its ability to protect against
heavy rain while retaining breathability and dimensional stability. An anti-microbial component is added to the finish to
prevent mildew growth on the fabric.
AQUALON ... Mid Priced Color Fabrics
- LIGHT WEIGHT two-ply polyester duck. NON-BREATHABLE.
- Coated with a pigment vinyl resin on the top side.
- Under side is coated with a durable water resistant finish.
- Excellent for winter storage (summer vents recommended).
- Remains flexible in all climates. 5 Year Limited Warranty
WeatherMax 80 comes with a limited warranty of 5 years. It is recommended for
applications where strength and durability are the main concern.
ODYSSEY III™ is an acrylic coated 100% woven polyester fabric (300 denier) with a clear back coat. It is
characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, & UV and
mildew resistance. ODYSSEY III™ is a light weight fabric that provides long lasting durability without the
higher cost and weight of heavier fabrics. ODYSSEY III™ can be used for outdoor applications such as marine
tops, trailer covers, gazebos, canopies, tarps, playground equipment covers, BBQ grill covers, patio furniture
covers, stools, cots, luggage, bags, and many other useful applications.
- Lightweight fabric
- Soft underside that won't scratch
- Mildew resistant
- Highly water repellent
- Best performing low end fabric on the market
- Protected by a 3 year warranty
Browse through the following colors to help you decide on the best match for your boat. Please keep in mind that these
colors may not be 100% accurate. If you'd like, please contact us and we'd be happy to send you a color swatch to verify
prior to ordering.
- Custom Fit, American Made
- Beautiful Top Quality Fabrics
- Heavy Duty Lock Stitching
- Industrial Strength Thread
- Reinforced Wear Points
- A 700lb Test Draw String
- Nylon Webbing with Quick Release Buckles
- Tight Pitched Form, NO Rain Pools
- Can be Used While Trailering
- Optional Snap Release Buckles
- 12 Standard Tie Down Loops
- Two 5' Adjustable Poles, One 4' Adjustable Pole
Please choose your desired Fabric (Required) and then choose a color from the correct Drop Down Box
Cleat Cut Out with NO Velcro = No Velcro Flap over top of the cleat
Cleat Cut Out WITH Velcro = Velcro Flap to cover the cleat
Cleat Cut Outs are sold individually = Order as many as you need
Vent Kits (One Kit Per Pole) - Order as many as you need (2 - 3 Depending on the boat) - Recommended for Non Breathable Fabrics Only